Compromise Agreement - Why choose Compromise UK?
There are many reasons why you should choose Compromise UK to represent your interests when entering into a Compromise Agreement. Here are a few of the most important ones:-
- We are a specialist firm of solicitors with years of experience of representing employees in Compromise Agreements.
- As a firm of solicitors, we are fully regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority, which also means we have to carry adequate professional indemnity insurance.
- We will not charge you for any advice given in relation to a Compromise Agreement as we will recover those costs from your employer. The only time that we might make a charge is if you instruct us to enter into negotiations on your behalf or bring a claim against your employer in the Employment Tribunal.
- Our specialist solicitors go the extra mile. We do not sign off a Compromise Agreement without considering all the small print. We know that the devil is often in the detail. That is where the expertise of our experienced employment solicitors really comes into play.
- We offer a national coverage and deal with Compromise Agreements for clients from all over the UK. We make full use of modern technology. We are easily accessible by email and, of course, by phone. The solicitor handling the case will not sign off the Compromise Agreement until all aspects of it have been discussed in depth.
- We are totally independent. You know that if you select us to represent you in your Compromise Agreement we will safeguard your best interests. As independent solicitors, the only duty we owe is to you. We will have no connection with your employer and will tell you if the proposed terms are fair and reasonable and whether the Compromise Agreement is adequate.
- As experienced employment lawyers we do not just specialise in Compromise Agreements. We deal with all aspects of employment law and are therefore able to consider your circumstances in the round. We can advise you on bringing a claim in the Employment Tribunal on a No Win-No Fee basis if there is merit in doing so.
- Our lawyers are friendly and approachable and offer advice in plain, jargon-free English
- We offer free initial advice by telephone or email.
- At Slee Blackwell the client comes first. We aim to provide a high level of service that is entirely centred around the needs and requirements of you the client